Executive Women of New Jersey recently released updated numbers for women in leadership in the 99 New Jersey companies on the Russell 3000. Top findings from the report include the following.
- Of 942 board seats in 99 companies, 141, or 15%, were held by women. This is an increase over 2013, when women in these companies held only 13.7% of seats.
- The 18 NJ Fortune 500 companies within the NJ Russell 3000 did slightly better, with 45 of 202 board seats, or 22.3%, filled by women. This is an increase over 2013, when women in these Full Article
The Forum of Executive Women in Philadelphia has updated its “Women on Boards” report for 2015. Key findings from the report, which includes the 100 largest public companies in the region include:
- 35 companies had no women on their boards
- 49 companies had no women in their top executive ranks
- 60 companies had no women among their top earners
- 94 companies were headed by a male CEO
Overall, women hold only 13 percent of board seats and 13 percent of executive positions these companies.
The Forum also reports on women in leadership roles in Full Article